
Ok, I need some hype around here.
SOMETHING. I don't know if it's allergies or what but they're killing me, making me SO tired. I find that being tired makes me want to eat, eat, eat (hence, the 10 pound gain AFTER having P). It's hard to follow WW. What's worse is we went to a potluck last night and that was even harder.
I want to jump in our bin of no bake cookies and never look back, but perhasp I'll steam an artichoke instead.
P didn't sleep last night and when my alarm went off at 5:45 this morning I had no will to workout. I still came out and realy tried, but it just wansn't in me. I'm excited about a
new video 
I got... and it was fun for what I could muster today, but I hope to give a full review next week. :)


BUT, I did get some new yoga DVD's for my birthday and I did
this one yesterday. This type of yoga is a lot about stretching, which is what I need. I got 2 of the DVD's but I feel like there's a lot of overlap. I think one would have been plenty. BUT, this DVD has a TON of options! It has over 3 hours of options on it. I'm excited to try them. They also have "quick fixes" for things that might be problematic. Thinks like Sciatica, PMS, headaches. I think there might even be one for your immune system (I should crack that open today!). My main gripe is the clothing, or how little of clothing there is. I don't like watching it in front of the kids (which is probably OK, while I don't love working out to any video in front of an audience, this one is particularly awkward, especially because of the breathing, and the lack of clothes). However, it sure does show you what your body should be doing. I hope mine looks like hers once I'm done! :) The best part is that the options can be like 6 minutes, or you can do more, or you could put the options together. It can really fit into the amount of time you have. I did the opening energy burst (or something like that) and the sciatica one yesterday, because a lot of the stretches would also be good for my tailbone. It felt great! It took about 30 minutes, which was perfect.
No comments:
Post a Comment