Monday, June 14, 2010

Weigh-in Monday: Realism.

On Saturday I weighed in losing 0.6 pounds.  I'm happy with that.

I had a goal to lose a pound a week for the whole year.  I'm starting to think that's just not realistic.

This morning I realized that I have lost 7 pounds in 10 weeks (you record your weight in Your Shape every 10 workouts that you do).  That made me happy.  Of course, I wish it was more....

I watched Losing with Jillean over the weekend and the lady lost 32 pounds in 6 weeks!  Part of me is super jelaous, and the other part of me wonders if you lose it that fast, do you really have a lifestyle change that is able to support such a weight loss?  I hope so, as I'd love to give anyone who loses weight a giant hug... but I do think that mine is a lifestyle change that will work for me in the long run.

Even when I don't run. :)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails