Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Workout Du Jour: Core Fitness

Today I did Linsday Brin's CORE Fitness for Moms.

Wow.

I haven't done the CFS Method for a few weeks and this one is like all 3 of the CFS methods put together.  PLUS she works the rest of you.  Arms, legs, butt... no one is left out, but the stomach gets the most intensity.

It's true, I get tired of crunches, but she sure knows every ab exercise out there and somehow she keeps on surprsing me with the exercises she comes up with!  You REALLY feel it.

And of course, I met my friend the plank for a good 10 minutes of it.

My only beef is that I chose the 30 minute workout and at 32 minutes she was still going strong.  I had to stop it because we had a rushed morning.  I wonder how much longer it would have gone (you can pick between Express Core Sculpting: 30 minutes; Core Sculpting: 45 minutes; or Core Yoga and Pilates: 25 minutes).  Anyway, great workout and the time went fairly quickly.

This video is mostly a strength one, there isn't much cardio included.  However, that heart rate does go up just because you're workin' hard, hard, hard.  Feel free to compliment me on my slender waistline. :)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails