Technical difficulties yesterday.
I'm up 1.5 pounds.
There, I said it.
I've also lost all will to stay on this whole diet thing.
I've also lost all will to pack lunches, help with homework, stay awake....
I am feeling better, and I'm trying to amp myself up.
I will give myself a break when we go on vacation, but that's not for over a month and I'd LOVE to be smaller when we head out on the vacation. I'm loving how I look in the newer clothes. I love not hauling around my big fat body...
But I'm up and I lack motivation. My husband eating ice cream in front of me isn't helping either.
This is where you come in ladies. How do you get past a "wall"?
Tuesday, June 1, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Just remember that the body is slow to respond sometimes. It is probably the aftermath of your birthday week but it reared it's ugly head a little later than you thought so you may have thought you were in the clear. Keep you're chin up and look at how far you've come!
It is so hard for me to stay with it when I stop seeing results. Maybe you can find a way to reward yourself (a non food involved way) if you track all week this week, and actually stay on track while you're at it. A new shirt or something, or maybe just an hour of free time doing whatever you want. A new book and the time to read it. Something good. :)
Oh, I was wondering if you can put my email address in to receive comments via email, too. I think you can put as many as you want. If not, that's cool.
How awesome it this!!! I love that you are all doing this together :) Way to fun!!!!
Post a Comment