Amazingly, I lost 2.2 this week, even with the PMS I've been experiencing the last couple days. Woo hoo! It brings my 3 week total to 5.3. I'm hoping that I can lose 10 pounds total in another 3 weeks. That will feel good.
This week I resolve to up my exercise. I decided to have my husband bring the exercise bike upstairs where the TV is. It's currently in the computer room, and I usually watch Hulu or something online while working out, but my computer is on the fritz and that hasn't been working for a while. A new one is on the way, but I think I'll be happier with the bike upstairs anyway. I will also commit to doing Jillian 3 times this week, even if it kills me. And it probably will.
In other news, my husband lost 3.7 lbs this week.
I hate him.
Monday, May 31, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Which is more likely, you killing Jillian, or her killing you? :)
Post a Comment