Hello all! Did you miss snack of the day last week because I sure did. I was on vacation last week with my family at the happiest place on Earth, Disneyland! And while I intended to write a post before we left I just never did get around to it, sorry!
We got home Sunday night and I am still trying to catch up on all the laundry and chores that come with going on vacation. So in lieu of the usual snack of the day post I thought I'd mention a few tips for snacking healthy while on vacation.
- String cheese is a great low calorie snack that's perfect for car trips or theme parks.
- Grapes are yummy and are definitely a favorite of ours on long car trips. Just don't eat too many or you may be needing those rest stops more than you expected.
- Pretzels are a great low fat snack and are a great option to chips if you're looking for a salty and crunchy treat.
What are some of your favorite snacks to have when traveling?
Wednesday, March 2, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
String cheese, gogurts, teddy grahams, I also like pea pods and carrots.
The key is to not snack all the time. Sure, my kids are doing it but I am constantly asessing if I'm hungry or not and then I just steal a couple of goldfish from their bag. :) Calling it a packing tax. :)
Post a Comment