Yesterday morning I was down .7 and my husband was down 1.4.
(I'm glad Hilary was so happy about her .5 weight loss, because it made me realize that I can be happy for less than a pound too. It's better than a kick in the pants anyway.)
We had a particularly difficult weekend with plenty of social events that all threw food in our faces.
And that is my question?
How do you deal with this?
We obviously didn't deal very well.
Tuesday, May 25, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Well, sometimes you have to give yourself some slack.
I do try to eat something super healthy before we go so that I'm not as hungry to try and stuff my face.
I do keep all my extra points for the weekend (mostly, sometimes an extra here or there)... and that helps. :)
Post a Comment