Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Yum!

Okay - I just found this killer website. I hope this is new to some of you too, so I don't feel like the only one that's super excited right now. Check it out here. Dinner in 15 minutes flat! Simply pick your main ingredient, pick how you'd like to cook it, and then it gives you some options. Hello, fabulous! I haven't tried any recipes yet, because I just found the page. But when I do, you will all be the first to know. Come back and tell me if you try a yummy one!

Speaking of yummy recipes, check out my post on my other blog for some healthy Pumpkin Waffles. They were approved by my whole family, even my brother and brother-in-law. That's huge!

Well, I'm going to go veg out and watch the Biggest Loser premier I missed last night. School starts Monday, so I'm taking every chance I get to do absoultely nothing. Any avid BL watchers out there? My sisters, mom and I are all pretty hard core fans. What do you think of the new season?

~T

2 comments:

Hilary said...

Great website, totally bookmarked!
Just finished the biggest loser, that show truly does inspire me!

Mary said...

I need to watch the Biggest Loser again, it really is an inspiration! And pumpkin waffles? Yum! I'm going to have to try those soon.

Related Posts with Thumbnails