But now I'm home and that first morning, just looking into the fridge was daunting. No more eating blythely... time to write it all down. {Sigh}. Of course, I also have to make my own bed, tackle loads of laundry and actually entertain P... it's a tough life.
But, to celebrate me being back on the wagon I have a GIVEAWAY!!!! I know, i know... I hate blogs who have a giveaway daily, esp. some ETSY stuff... blah, blah, blah. But, if you have read this blog you know that I use the Lindsay Brinn workouts quite often. A couple of weeks ago they offered to send me free videos for doing reviews on Amazon for their products. So, in the mail while I was gone I got 3 videos. Two which I didn't already have, and one that I already do, and that I love. So, what better way to put it to use than to give it away here on the blog.The workout they sent me is Shed Five Fast. I really like this one, and it's not just for losing those five pounds either. It's a high intensity interval-type workout and two different workouts are included on the DVD. I really like it, and I hope you will too. So, people just comment and I'll enter your name in the drawing, which I will draw on this very Friday! Also, you can get two entries if you post a link to this giveaway on your own blog. Oh, and I just noticed that Lindsay has free shipping for the next 72 hours on some of her DVD's with the code: freeshipCMJ
10 comments:
Shucks... don't be too hard on yourself you were meant to be on vacation. As long as you and your family were happy and had fun that was what counted at the time. :-)
Darn I do want to look like that lady (Lindsay) on the front of your giveaway DVD. But I'm thinking that this chubby short Asian has a long way to go. :-D
I am impressed that it was only 3 pounds. I often find myself walking around with one of those HUGE turkey legs by the end of Day 2 in the parks. They just look so good. And, of course, props on not buying any food IN Disneyland. That takes planning.
I've been eying some of those Lindsay Brinn videos, so I'd be happy to take your duplicate off your hands.
I'm always amazed that I gain on vacation, even though I'm more active on vacation than in normal life. But I also probably eat way more, too. It's all good! Disneyland was worth it.
I'd love to try the video!
You could've just gained water weight. My brother gained 17 lbs after his Ironman because his whole body swelled. I was dying after walking around disneyland for 3 days, and I didn't have a kid to carry around. So... your body was probably just swollen and mad. But you'll be back in no time.
Also... I'm signing up for WW in about five minutes.
I'd love to try the workout. And I love giveaways. But I never get picked. And I'm totally in a workout rut. Meaning, I'm not working out at all. Isn't that pathetic? Doesn't it make you want to rig the giveaway and just let me win? :)
i'd love to win that video. i've been trying to lose the last few pounds of my baby weight and it's been a slow and steady process. i could use a little more variety in my workouts.
Throw my name in the pot! I'm always looking for the next great workout and I get bored quickly with my "go-to" stuff!
Your salt intake was probably the culprit at Disney. At home you likely eat more raw fruits and veggies and that's harder to do while traveling. It'll come back off...don't sweat it!
Nothing like a giveaway to make people comment. :) I have been working so much on my nutrition side of health that I have been neglecting the exercise portion. I would love to figure out a way to start running again.. (anyone want to train with me for a 5K or something?) but something that I can do at home is probably more likely to happen...but I never feel like actually buying the workout videos. I want to test run them first to see if they will be worth it (or who has some sitting around that I can borrow?) I should get some from the library too.. having one of my one would be nice too...
I love Lindsay! I'm 6 months pp, and her boot camp dvd is great. I've been wanting this particular dvd for a while, so yeah, count me in!
Woohoo, you know I'm a sucker for giveaways? I really think you'll find your inches have gone down when you measure yourself. But, you totally deserve props for not buying park food. That is a huge accomplishment! And immense apologies for not getting back to you about Disneyland infant tips. I truly suck... I hope you won't hate me forever because of it.
Post a Comment