My friends, I thought I was going to die the Sunday after we got back from Disneyland. I hadn't done any "workouts" that week, but I thought my tailbone was going to shoot out of my skin! Well, I kind of wished it would....
Anyway, the last round of injections weren't as helpful as I'd hoped and so I've decided to try yoga once a week.
Personally, I hate yoga. A. lot. I'm not very good at it, so that doesn't help but I really just can't get into the whole "namaste" of the whole thing.
BUT, I think some stretching is just what I need for this tailbone of mine.
However, I am going to be doing the yoga on an "off" day, so I need it to be 20 minutes'ish. Something I can do quickly while P is asleep or eating her lunch. Does anyone know of a Yoga DVD that will fit the bill?
I've done enough of it while I was pregnant that I can do a routine on my own but I would like a DVD if anyone knows of one.
{gasp} Maybe I'll end-up liking it! :) Nah.....
Tuesday, April 27, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I have one I'll bring to you when I bring those clothes. It has a feature where you can mix and match the chapters so you can make it as long or short as you want. And it's all about stretching.
You might hate the girl's face though- and I wouldn't really blame you for that. :)
Post a Comment