MARYANNE!!!! I didn't even rig it for you Maryanne! I used the ol' Random.org generator!
Anyway, thanks for commenting everyone. I realy did email sketchers to see if they'd give me a freebie but I'm not holding my breath.
BUT, while you're drying the tears from your eyes...
I do have good news. If you use the code DVD20 on
their website you'll get 20% off your order. For anyone who's newly pregnant that makes the
prenatal series like 40 dollars, which is a great deal (but I have no idea how much shipping is).
Anyway, I bet if you pull up my posts you'll see a bunch of the ones I've used from them. I always like them. :) Ok, I'm not going to lie -- she's moderately annoying and far more cheerleader-ish then I ever have/will be... but she does a good workout. She's commited to moms getting fit and I really like her blog.
Anyway.
There you go.

Without further adieu, workout du jour was:

Lindsay Brin's
Postnatal Boot Camp. O. M. Goodness am I sore! I didn't really work out, per se as I was hauling an extra 50 pounds around Disneyland but man, this was a reality check. I did the 3 minute warm-up, 10 minutes of interval training (and she's not messin' around with this interval training, it was ugly), 3 minutes of core, 10 minutes of just toning (where she hits EVERY major msucle group, no lie), 3 more minutes of core and the 3 minute cool down which includes a bit of yoga which I actually like. I actually wish she'd do a 10 minute yoga segment you could add on to her DVD's at the end. But if wishes were nickles.... That whole thing took me 40 minutes to do. I did it on Wednesday and I was dying yesterday and just starting to feel better today. I do think that interval training is the way to go. It's a hard workout with so many benefits. I've read a lot about it lately and that it can be worth a whole hour of working out in just a short time span. I'm all about savin' a minute or two. :)
Anyway, thanks again for tryin' for the big prize!
1 comment:
WOO HOO! I never win ANYTHING! I think this must be a sign that the universe wants me to work out. I'm not sure how I feel about the universe caring about that. But work out I will, and I'll even post about it. :) Thanks Hilary!
Post a Comment