Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Jillian and I Part Ways

I was up at 5:30, DRUG myself out of bed... only to weigh in with an increase.

And that was it.

I just couldn't do it.  I just could NOT face a full hour of Jillian just to be super tired, sore and not lose weight.

So I didn't.

I also sealed her up in her red envelope and sent her back to Netflix.  I think I may put her on my my queue... again...  But for now...

Anyway, just putting it out there, keepin' it real.  Sometimes you have to slack.  Sometimes that bed is far too warm.  You just can't have it that way most of the time.

1 comment:

erin fugal said...

you deserve a break hilary. You work so hard and I'm proud to be your friend. i don't weigh myself everyday, but to each there own. i kind of stopped worrying about the scale. i weigh "whenever i feel like it, gosh" ( about every 1-2 weeks) I give myself a leeway of about 5 lbs either way. There are so many daily fluctations, but it does help to know if you're within your healthy range. you just had a trip from the rents, plus paige is being a stinker sleepwise. I ALWAYS let things slide for a bit and ease up on my rules and get back into the groove when I am ready. The important thing is the mindset of knowing "I am an active healthy person", and you will get back into it when you're ready- anyways, you didn't ask for advice, i'm just giving it ;) whatevs! Hope you have a great rest of the day

Related Posts with Thumbnails