Thursday, March 31, 2011

Kettleball and Restorative Yoga

INTERMEDIATE KETTLEBELLS The Ultimate Fat Burning Workout Vol 2 of the IRON CORE Workout Series
Yesterday I did a Kettleball routine.  It's of a set that I got off Mamapedia and it was a great "learning" video... I'm exited to try #2.  For right now I'm just using a weight... but I'm mulling over getting an actual kettlebell... anyone have one?  Like?  This isn't the actual video I did... somehow I can't find it.  But this is part of the series.

I did restorative yoga today ala Total Body Workout from BYU TV.  Just what I needed.  Did you know you can do any of their workouts at any time via your laptop/computer?  Pretty darn handy....  I need to be doing yoga once a week.  For real.  I think it does my body good, especially right now.

1 comment:

trisha*n said...

I totally need to do more yoga. Bad. Somehow I never make time for it. That needs to change!

Related Posts with Thumbnails