Monday, March 14, 2011

Weekly Weigh in... I should complain more often. :)

EatSmart Precision Digital Bathroom Scale w/ Extra Large Backlit 3.5" Display and "Step-On" TechnologyThis week's weigh in found me down a couple of pounds, maybe just one -- 163.2, which is a great low!  But either way I was DOWN.  It's nice to see a change on the scale.  I'm REALLY trying to concentrate on low fat protein sources.  I'm also trying to workout at least a little bit every day.

Also, I've had enough stress in my little life to last me a few weeks.  I always think that should be burning some calories, but it does seem to be the opposite.

Anyway, hopefully you had a good week too!

1 comment:

trisha*n said...

Yay! So Awesome! Keep up the good work. Hope that stress does away soon - I hate it too!

Related Posts with Thumbnails