Monday, April 4, 2011

Month Weigh In... the results are in.

Sunday was Drew and my monthly weigh in.

I was pretty happy with the results.

I have lost 3.4 pounds in the month.  Not amazing, but down, so that's nice. :)

The happy thing was the measurements.  I ended-up losing FOUR inches last month!  Of course, measuring inches is always a tiny bit subjective, but either way that's pretty fantastic.  That gives me more than 32 inches lost since Jan 2010.  Hooray!

Anyway, just keeping on plugging on.  Six or 7 more pounds and my BMI will be normal.  I'm kind of feeling like that's all I can hope for with all the stress around here.

Plus, I ate 4 cinnamon rolls yesterday.  :)  Luckily, my weight only weight up .8 pounds... but man, it was worth it. :)

Spring is a great time to lose weight, I love being outside and being active.  Keep it up everybody!
Related Posts with Thumbnails