Friday, August 13, 2010

The W's of Weight Loss:Where

I find 2 places that I over-eat:

Casual Style Cappuccino Finish Wood Dining Table1.  The dinner table, when I'm talking to all the loves in my life and I'm just overcome by all the love, I just HAVE to have that piece of burn-on cheese... and another helping... and some more burn-on cheese.  Yummm... I love burned-on cheese, don't you?  Do you think it's lower in fat then regular cheese?  :)

2.  Going Out.  Actually, it doesn't happen as much when I go out with my family, as I'm usually feeding P half my plate or sharing with Conner.  I've really tried to show my kids that the portions are so large we can almost always share.  BUT, when I go out with the hubby it's an EVENT.  And honestly, I'm OK with this.  I work hard in my regular life.  I'm consistantly making meals for other people.  I feel find about splurging when we go out.  Thankfully, that's always less then once a week sometimes only a couple of times a month.  I figure it brings me enough happiness that a little splurge is worth it.

Oddly enough, I don't find the couch to be a place where I over-eat.  I tend to portion control pretty well on that piece of red love. :)  Plus, I'm just so much happier then on the old couch... I probably spend a few calories just stroking it. :)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails