Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Workout Du Jour: Cardio Dance Fusion

The Firm - Cardio Dance Fusion
Netflicks sent me The Firm's Cardio Dance Fusion.  Big mistake ladies.  New title for this one:
Stepford Wives Get Jiggy
For those of you who have done the firm, they have a really specific military-type approach to working out.  It's GREAT when it's leg lifts or dumbell curls or real workout type things. The things they say are succient and in beat to how the exercises are going.
So, there they are in all their perfect-ness doing these dancing movies... You can't see it on the clip below, but they even use some of the regular firm music. It's bad.
It's also HARD.  They hardly water the moves down at all at first leaving me just staring at the TV, and of course they don't slow the music down.  I was lost the first day, the second day wasn't much better.
I do like how they do standing leg/ab work at the end.
Oh, and you need more space then I have.  I kept running into my delicious new couch.

Anyway, I don't recommend, and I just realized I could put a little clip on the blog too... so voila, courtesy of youtube:

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails