I didn't even weigh in today. We were busy trying to get to Mormon Helping Hands... and frankly, I wasn't too excited to see what number was going to appear on the scale.
The longer the job hunt continues the less firm I am being with my diet. I just want little pieces of happy. Most likely with cheese and mayo, or pepperoni and sausage. And a lot of it.
So, I need some help. NOW is the time for the support ladies. When you are truly unhappy, stressed, tired, feeling unloved, what do you do? How do you stop yourself from eating an entire foot long?
I just need to remember NOT to get the footlong. And to split it and put it in the fridge. I mean a little mayo isn't going to get me fat. But a footlong of it, often, will.
I did weigh before my shower this afternoon. 163, not near as bad as I thought it would be.
I do notice my body isn't happy with the changes though. I have felt some kidney pains lately, and I know my body's happier when I have less fat and more fruit and veggies. I love that my body knows what's good for it now. Even if I don't love my body. :)
Saturday, April 30, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You can do it! And if you want the whole foot long then you get it loaded with veggies, no cheese or meat, and use fat free honey mustard sauce. :)
Post a Comment