Friday, December 3, 2010

Workout Du Jour: Yoga for Weight Loss

Yoga Conditioning for Weight LossThis was the video I got from netflix this week.  I am proud to say that I even worked out.  Last night I literally just had to take some ibuprofen and crawled to bed, I was so sore.  This was a good one to do the next day.  It's nice, relaxing and I felt invigorated afterwards.  That's what I want from yoga.  I'd recommend it, it has a lot of different levels for people who are new/advanced.  She also wasn't so super touchy feely that it made me want to vomit.

I have to admit I haven't been doing point counting at all this week.  It's a bad habit for me.  I need to jump onto the points next week.  I just felt like I was playing catch up this week and while I counted points in the AM I Wasn't so great at dinner, etc.  Plus, I took Conner on a date tonight and the 5 guys fries were more than I could tolerate.  I did, however, turn down a dinner option this week that I knew I'd overeat.  That's not something I want to do often, but I need to do it every now and then.

Just trying to get through the holidays with my waistline intact. :)

Do you guys have strategies?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails