Pst. Are you unhappy with where your weight is right now? Is losing weight on your new years resolution?
Then, come write on this blog. I'm happy to include you on our list of contributors to the right... and this is a really helpful loving community of friends.
We'd love to help you get skinny.
Ok, I'd love to help you. I promise I'll comment every time. :)
Wednesday, December 29, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Oh, pick me pick me!
I promise to write this year. PROMISE. And you can bug the heck out of me if I don't.
Hi, new here! I've lost about 30 pounds doing Weight Watchers and have been balancing my needs with my kids' needs. I have a blog at http://realfood4kids.blogspot.com/ and would be happy to write if you want another contributor.
Hey! Hilary commented on my blog (trainingtidbits.blogspot.com) a couple weeks ago and I've been checking out your blog and I love it! I'm a college student trying to live a healthy lifestyle, which isn't always the easiest. But I'd love to contribute to your blog! It might mix things up a bit, and I'd love to be a part of this fabulous, healthy community!
I have no blog yet :( Unsure if I want one. But what I do want is to lose weight! If blogging helps I may start.... we will see
Post a Comment