On the sweaty scale of 1-5, I give it a 3. There's a lot of plie's and tandus and it's nice to think that perhaps you're finding more balance and grace.
The whole thing takes about an hour, and it's not til' around 45 minutes when they really get into the jumps and get your heart rate up. Beyond the hour there are a few more dance routines you can do, but an hour is just about my limit. Luckily, these dancers are SO amazingly in shape it does make you want to work just THAT much harder. I ended-up buying both discs from Amazon. I'm not totally sure that I'm glad I did but it is sure a different workout then my usual and I do kind of enjoy thinking of myself as a graceful ballerina.
In other news, I have come to the sad fact that I think my yumi yogurt at night habit is stalling my weight loss. Even though it's only 9 calories/ounce and I only have a nibble I just can't seem to lose. Last night I had about 10 grapes and a few almonds and I lost 3 pounds yesterday. So, it was either the workout or the loss of Yumi.
But, never fear I am allowing myself a yumi snack after school, it is still so low in calories it's a decent snack and so good. I don't think I can stop cold turkey.
Yumi addict, it's true.
No comments:
Post a Comment