Not me, that's who.
But I'm on the mend, back on the wagon and I must admit I'm picking workouts that appeal to me. My anal side says I need to rotate through the stack evenly, you know -- make sure no DVD gets more love then the others... but today, I didn't. I found one that spoke to me. That's right, at 5:45 this fine AM a DVD spoke to me. It said do me, do me good.
Woah.Anyway. I did it. This is actually the DVD that I gave away on my blog. Perhaps Maryanne could gather herself and do her own review (she had some disparaging words about Lindsay's peppy killing nature last time I spoke with her on this topic) This workout is def. not for the faint of heart, BUT each exercise is done on the "levels"... which I really appreciate. I tend to go intermediate, but these puny arms of mine sometimes can't even do that... so I jump into the easy portion. It's 30 minutes of non-stop intervals. It's not as bad as the 30 day shred, but because it's longer, I'd say it's probably on an even plane. However, more enjoyable.
Pro: I like how she does some new and different exercises that I don't do on every darn DVD. She seems to find new things to do that work new muscles and stretch you (which is what I hate about the 30 day shred).
Cons: My back hurt. I'm not sure if it's from the crazy yoga breathing that's on this
dvd, but my back isn't loving me as of late. This actually has nothing to do with the DVD but it was the one thing that bugged me this AM.
How was your workout today?
1 comment:
This week I am doing my bike MWF and Jillian TTHF. So far, so good. Although, I did walk for 1/2 hour with Joel earlier today and haven't gotten on the bike yet. I will though, I will!
Post a Comment