Saturday, June 5, 2010

Saturday Weigh-in: Hilary

I weigh in on Saturdays, but usually I don't report it til' Mondays.  This weekend was our big monthly weigh-in where we check where we are according to our goals.  Yay!  We are 46 points (we combine a few measurements as well as our weight) down from the beginning point.  Every 20 points we get to do a new "thing".  This time we've promised ourselves some tickets to a show... and, of course dinner.  Perhaps a night at a hotel... takers? :)  Takers of our children, not my husband. :)

Anyway, sad news is that I only lost 3 pounds this month and 1.25".  That's pretty depressing for me, but the month -- healthwise -- was a real bummer.  I am reinvigorated to start anew.  Of course, the totals are pretty exciting.  I am down 19 pounds since my high at the end of January, and 17 inches lost!

Drew has lost 15 pounds (inititally, he lost a lot more, but he has tapered off), but the exciting news is that he's lost 4 inches off his waist which is what we were really focusing on for him.  Yay Drew! 

Much like Lara I often want to kill him for him losing weight (what seems to me) so easily.  BUT, it is nice to be doing this as a team.

We both just promised ourselves to make June our best month as we're home and we'll be vacationing a bit in July.

Promises, promises.... hopefully not easily broken. :)

Here's my overall totals, completely only for my own benefit:

Arms:  1"
Hips:  4"
Waist:  3.5"
Thighs:  3.5"
Bust:  3"
Calves: 1"
Neck:  1.25"

2 comments:

Amy @ Run Mom Run said...

Thanks for the comment on my blog Hilary!

Way to go on the loss! That's fantastic!

Jessica said...

Losing 3# is sad news?! Dear Hilary! Every little bit adds up! If you lost 3#/month x 1year, that'd be... uh, 36# right? Sorry got a bad case of Mommy Brain going on today! Have fun celebrating your awesome accomplishments! And Congrats to Drew too! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails