Monday, March 29, 2010

Monday Weigh-in

After figuring out my points fiasco I'm down 2.2 points.  That even saves my buns from the .4 I gained last week!  That's an average of 1.4 per week and I'm excited to see my measurements when we do them this weekend!


Do you like the new layout?  It's pretty fancy.  I know. :)  I wanted my header to show ALL the reasons I'm doing this.  I'm not going to say I'm not vain.  A lot of it is wanting to look good in cute clothes.  The dress is from Shabby Apple and I always think their clothes are so cute.  However, they're also sized small and out of my range ... for many 2.2 weight loss weeks.  Perhaps by the end of the year...  But there's many reasons, as I'm sure there is for a lot of us!

Workout Du Jour was one from The Firm.  I will probably review them more in depth one of these days but suffice it to say that they are robotic calorie busting machines.  They do an amazing job of ridding those calories.  Being fun, not so much. :)

Back on the positive wagon.  Last week was really frustrating but I plan to just find the place to re-calculate my points each week so I never have this little problem again! :)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails