I also haven't been exercising. My arm was hurting again, so I stopped, but it's not getting better... so I think that maybe some movement will do it good. I'll just have to watch it.
But my other DVD's are just bummin' me out. I'm SO tired of all of them! Sure, I have loads of Lindsay Brin and Jillian, even some Yoga Booty Ballet, and a few others, but I'm just tired of what I'm seeing.
Also, I haven't been good at working out since before December. I think it was before Thanksgiving. After that my arm was hurting, so I took December off except for some walking.
So, I got 6 new Firm videos today from Amazon for like 25 bucks. I'm excited. I haven't gotten new videos for almost a year, maybe even more. Some of them are used, but I really like my ol' fashioned Firm fanny lifter (which I hear you can use similar to the transfirmer, so I am hoping so -- those ones were pretty cheap).
Here's the ones I got today...
Do you guys like The Firm? Do you think they're intesnse enough? Am I crazy? Inquiring minds....
1 comment:
Heck yeah they're intense enough! If you stop feeling the burn, just up your weights. :) I do 15s for my heavy weights when I'm doing legwork, and up to 12s on my arms. I add the intenser moves earlier on in the cardio than when they introduce them. These workouts can whoop my butt if I make changes like that. Good luck, Hil! My Transfirmer workouts are my favorites. Love that entire series.
Post a Comment