Monday, January 9, 2012

Weekly Weigh in, and measurements

I lost 4 pounds last week.  Not a huge surprise.  I was up a bit thanks to the holidays.  I am guessing it won't be a 4 pound loss every week, but I liked it last week. :)

In other news, I measured and it was pretty sad.  I'd gained about 2 inches around my entire body.  I was looking at my other measurements and noticed they were exactly the same as the last time I weighed this weight.  funny how that happens, no?


Last week I did Lindsay Brin's Postnatal bootcamp, total body workout yoga and Lindsay Brin's High Intensity Interval training (which was insane and super painful).  I also walked 3 times and I did a dance jam and I worked in the yard a bit, I plan to work in the yard even more coming up, and that's always great, productive fitness fun.

If only I lost as many calories napping.

And did I mention I just took on the school carnival?  I am dumb.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails