Monday, October 4, 2010

I did it, I did it, I DID IT!!!!

This months goals:  Lose 5 pounds, down to 175... and GUESS what the scale said on Saturday morning: 175.0 -- can you BELIEVE IT?  Well, neither can I.  Honestly, it hasn't read that low since I had Conner... I am guessing {happy dance}

 

 
Get your own graph at skinnyr
 
So, there's my current weight loss graph.  Yay!

My other goal was to lose 3 inches through the month  Sadly, I only lost 2, and it seems like I just lost it all over, not in one specific place.  I'm happy though, each loss is a loss and I'm really happy to have reached my goal this month.

Goals for this month:  
  • Another 5 pounds.  I'd love to lose more, and hopefully I will with my other goals...
  • No Yumi after dinner.  Sorry lady, but whatever sweetener they use is somehow affecting me.  I'm planning on a small piece of fruit and a few almonds for my bedtime snack from now on.  On nights that I eat yumi, I have absolutely no weight loss in the AM.  On the nights I don't eat it it's 1-3 pounds each night.  Weird eh?  Thoughts?
  • Keep on weight watchers.  Count points.  Really do it {and it's slowly second nature to do it, since my goal was to do it all year}.
  • 45 minutes, or longer, workouts 3 times/week.
Anyway, super happy with the results and I do sometimes look at my legs while they're over my head while I'm working out and think how much slimmer they look.  Still overweight, but on the right path. :)

5 comments:

Laural said...

Congrats! What's Yumi?

Kara said...

Yay! Yay! Yay!

Tansy said...

Woot woot! And this just confirms my thoughts that Yumi is evil (smells like everything has chocolate in it). ;)

Lara Neves said...

What on earth is Yumi?

Good for you! You inspire me to get going again. I'm right back to where I started at the beginning of the year, but you are rocking this. I obviously need something to click so I'll stick to things. But this isn't about me.

YAY HILARY!!!!

Allison said...

Seriously proud.

Related Posts with Thumbnails