Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Workout Du Jour: Core & Yumi

Sorry peeps, I had a lot of people wonder what Yumi yogurt is.  It's my little obsession.  They have carbolite and wow cow yogurts that are only 9 calories/ounce... which, when you're in WW you can have quite a few ounces for just one point.  I adore them.  They're so tasty and delicious.  They're like the crystal light of yogurt.  BUT, I guess there's something in their artificial sweetener that is killing the weight loss.  Has anyone else had similar experiences?  Once again, I didn't eat any yesterday, stuck to my points and I lost 2 pounds (I did gain 3 pounds over the weekend thanks to the FOUR DOZEN Cinnamon rolls I made....).

Lindsay Brin's CORE Fitness for MomsIn other news, I did Lindsay Brinn's Core fitness workout yesterday.  I did the 45 minutes of it (true to my goal).  I kep thinking that surely there'd be some cardio in there, and while my heart rate did go up (I think I only hit about 100 bpm) it is seriously all core.  She does work a few other body parts at the same time but my abs are feelin' it today!  I wish they weren't so unhappy... but maybe they'll get upset and leave.  I could sure use a little less flesh in that area. :)  Great ab workout though, if anyone's looking for a new one.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails