Wednesday, July 28, 2010

The W's of Weight Loss: What?

What do I crave, what can't I stop myself from eating?

Cheetos Cheese Snacks, Crunchy, 2-Ounce Large Single Serve Bags (Pack of 64)One word for you, cheetos.

And yes, I'm serious.

Orange fingers and all, I love them so.

I find that I could eat them all day and be perfectly happy.  I get SO happy with them....

I also love ice cream, similar feelings.  I've found two ways around these giant sandtraps of food:

1.  Popcorn.  It helps with my salty cravings, I love it.  It also helps with quantity cravings.  I love that I can have a lot of it.
2.  Yumi yogurt.  Carbolite and wow cow are great for WW, and dieting in general.  Happiness...

I also find that allowing myself to have small amounts of these things at times is helpful.  Special occasions, and REALLY SAVORING the foods as I eat them.  I can do with just some special times, because I know if I have them often I will be a fat pig.

So, what about you?  Do you have trigger foods?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails